Sell With Us
At Mossy Oak Properties, we see real estate from an outdoorsman’s point of view because it is the only way we know how. Mossy Oak Properties was started with the idea to help outdoor enthusiasts find and buy land for their own recreational and investment purposes.
Mossy Oak Properties is one of the most recognizable and trusted outdoor brands in the world. Today, Mossy Oak Properties has a growing network of brokers that are not only passionate about the outdoors, but they understand the ins and outs of buying rural property and the inherent difficulties of doing so with traditional real estate companies.
We love to pull on our boots and go for a walk in the woods. Each property is a thing of beauty with its own unique characteristics and potential.
At Mossy Oak Properties, we share your passion for the land and the outdoors. Like many of our customers, our brokers are avid outdoorsmen who love to spend time in the woods as often as possible, whether working with clients, hunting, fishing, or simply enjoying God’s great creation, there’s no place that we’d rather be.
If you are looking to sell your property in North Carolina, we have the right broker for you. Our passion for the outdoors and our desire to connect other outdoor enthusiasts with their dream of owning their own property is why we get out of bed in the morning. So whether you own a 5 ac rural residential tract or a 5,000 ac working farm, we can connect you with a buyer who will enjoy your property as much as you do. We are blessed to do what we love to do, when it’s time to sell we can help you achieve your goals, you can trust the experts at Mossy Oak Properties.
We are North Carolina’s Land Specialists — here are some of the ways that we can help you find a buyer.
In addition to being posted on the NC Land and Farms website (www.nclandandfarms.com), Facebook, and the local MLS service, your property will also appear on the following national websites:
Every month LandWatch is visited by over 2 million prospective land buyers.
Land and Farm has more than 300,000 registered users, generating more than 915,000 monthly page views.
Lands of America is one of the largest rural listing services in the nation.
Lands of North Carolina, part of Lands of America, is a network specializing in farm, timber, and hunting land.
LoopNet averages more than 5 million average monthly unique visitors.
The Mossy Oak Properties website is a state-of-the-art, data-based marketing tool that allows our brokers to share listings with the entire Mossy Oak Properties network.
Mossy Oak Properties also feeds to 540 other websites!
Weekly Property Update
What buyers are looking for is up-to-date information delivered directly to them on new properties or status changes to existing listings. There are hundreds of websites with thousands of listings all of which can be overwhelming to buyers having to sift through all that information to find the right piece of property. At Mossy Oak Properties, we simplify the process. Each week we send an email called the Weekly Property Update, a sample of which is shown to the right. This provides our registered buyers with real-time information on all our new listings. No more wading into a sea of information to find what they are looking for. The Weekly Property Update is delivered to our buyer-clients inboxes every Saturday morning. It contains an informational blog called the Management Minute as well as photos and links to all of our new listings. Clients are a click away from viewing all of the details about your property.
We like keeping things simple and effective. Providing buyer-clients with real-time, up-to-date information on all of our new listings is easy. Our Weekly Property Updates and quarterly newsletters deliver all that information to their inboxes in a simple, easy-to-navigate format.
Technology does not have to be complicated. We think that utilizing it in this way helps make the process of connecting buyers with sellers easy and effective. Everybody uses email everyday, staying in contact with buyers and sellers on a consistent basis is key.
Wildlife in North Carolina Guide
“Wildlife in North Carolina magazine is the official educational publication of the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission. It is dedicated to the sound conservation of North Carolina’s wildlife and other interrelated natural resources and also to the environment we share with them.”
This magazine is published 6 times a year, with bonus spring and fall outdoor guides.
North Carolina Sportsman Magazine
This magazine is a top source for fishing and hunting information in North Carolina. It is published monthly and circulates to more than 28,000 subscribers and reaches more than 75,000 readers each month. Mossy Oak Properties strategically reserves full-page advertisements several times a year highlighting our listings, the counties we represent, and examples of some of our featured properties.
Carolina Outdoor Journal
Broadcasts Saturday at 5:00 PM and Sunday at 11:00 AM on UNC-TV!
Carolina Outdoor Journal is a weekly program featured on PBS that is designed to highlight the best fishing and hunting opportunities found across the state of North Carolina. Each week the Journal travels to a different region of the state, focusing on the beauty and resources available in that area. Joe Albea is a nationally-acclaimed producer and the Carolina Outdoor Journal has been a longtime fan favorite on PBS for the last two decades.
Captain Marty’s Fishing Reports
Captain Marty’s fishing reports are heard on WCXL FM, Beach 104 and WCMS FM, 94.5 Water Country.
“Captain Marty’s fishing reports a must for the fisherman on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Whether you fish in the surf, in the sounds or venture offshore you will want to get the latest OBX fishing information. Captain Marty not only has the information but he also has the fishing experience and expertise to explain what it means to you and how to help you decide what to fish for.”
Dixie Deer Classic
“Unquestionably, in 1981, the first Dixie Deer Classic exposed the tip of an unstoppable rising phenomenon. It provided an event for hunters to meet each other, to see firsthand the vast array of hunting equipment, taxidermy services, archery supplies and other whitetail related products; to meet the biggest names in the whitetail world; in general, spend the entire day engrossed in whitetail deer hunting conversation. It was the first event of its kind in history.”
– Dick Idol North American Whitetail
Pirate’s Cove Big Game Tournaments
- Annual Big Rock Tournament
- Annual White Marlin Open
- Small Fry Kids Fishing Tournament
- Dare County Boat Builders Tournament
- Alice Kelly Ladies Memorial Billfish Tournament
- Pirate’s Cove Billfish Tournament
- Annual Virginia Beach Billfish Tournament
Down East Sportsman Expo
Down East Sportsmans Expo in Greenville, NC is a major and popular outdoor-industry-based event that attracts a variety of hunting, fishing, and outdoor enthusiasts from all over North Carolina.
Cross Trail Outfitters (CTO)
CTO is a Christian youth hunting and fishing club that works to build relationships with youth, their families, landowners, volunteers, and donors.
Ducks Unlimited Banquets
“The revenue generated from these events is critical to our conservation mission and the future of waterfowl hunting.”
- Havelock Ducks Unlimited Dinner
- Brunswick County Ducks Unlimited Banquet
- 2015 Annual Spring Concord Dinner
- Wetlands Conservation Gala, Winston-Salem, NC
- Union County Ducks Unlimited Dinner, Monroe, NC
- Lake James Oyster Roast and BBQ
- High Point Ducks Unlimited Dinner, High Point, NC
- Rowan County Dinner, Salisbury, NC
- Northwest Ducks Unlimited Banquet, Hickory, NC
- Foothills Ducks Unlimited Banquet, Wilkesboro, NC
National Wild Turkey Federation Banquets
“The National Wild Turkey Federation Banquets are where hunting enthusiasts can buy exclusive merchandise and have a great time with friends. These events raise vital funds for wild turkey conservation and important programs that introduce the outdoors to women, children, and the disabled.”
- North Carolina State Awards Dinner, Concord, NC
- Hyde County, Fairfield, NC
- Catawba River Cutters, Dallas, NC
- Sandhills Chapter Casino Night, Hope Mills, NC
- Southern Strutters, Clemmons, NC
- Davidson County Longbeards, Welcome, NC
- Randolph Co. Longbeards, Asheboro, NC
- Lee County, Sanford, NC
- Pender County Longbeards, Castle Hayne, NC
- South Fork Limbhangers, Lincolnton, NC
- Crossroads Chapter, Statesville, NC
- Chatham Co Limbhangers Banquet, Siler City, NC
- Union County, Monroe, NC
- Southern Piedmont, Aberdeen, NC
- Little River Chapter, Troy, NC
- Three Rivers Chapter, Whiteville, NC
- Sauratown Chapter, Wentworth, NC
- Tri-County, Ronda, NC
- L.A. Dixon, Hillsborough, NC
- Johnston County Longbeards, Benson, NC
- Surry Longspurs, Dobson, NC
- Roanoke-Albemarle, Williamston, NC
- Greater Pee Dee, Wadesboro, NC
- New River Longbeards, Jacksonville, NC
- Red Clay Longbeards, East Bend, NC
- Warren County Double Beards, Warrenton, NC
- Tar River, Rocky Mount, NC
- Lake Norman, Mooresville, NC
- Franklin Co. Longbeards, Louisburg, NC
- Cold Mountain Strutters, Waynesville, NC
- Neuse Chapter, Newbern, NC
- Ed Andrews Chapter, Winton, NC
- Stanly County, Albemarle, NC
- Hanging Rock, Danbury, NC
- Forsyth Full Strutters, Pfafftown, NC
- Pitt Co. Chapter, Greenville, NC
- Downeast Gobblers, Kinston, NC
- State College-NWTF, Raleigh, NC
- Foothills, Morganton, NC
- Flat River Full Strutters, Roxboro, NC
- Wilson County Spurs, Wilson, NC
- Lumber River, Lumberton, NC
- Harnett County Strutters, Lillington, NC
- Mount Jefferson, NC
- Broad River Chapter, Forest City, NC
- Sandhills Chapter, Hope Mills, NC
- Coastal Plains, Clinton, NC
- Colonial Callers, Edenton, NC
- Foothills, Morganton, NC
- Blue Ridge Chapter, Conover, NC
- Brunswick County Longbeards, Supply, NC
- Southern Strutters, Harmony, NC
- Smoky Mountain Chapter, Murphy, NC
- Wake County, Wake Forest, NC